Wednesday, April 10, 2013

God going to work

I'm going to start out by explaining my complete disdain for the month of April. While it provides us with the beginning of the nba playoffs, that's generally the only positive for me. It starts to get incredibly hot out (went from highs of 50s to 80s in like 2 weeks), it has the nfl draft which just is a tease, final exams, allergy season, beach season where you realize you really aren't ready. There's many more things, the point is I just really don't like it. At all.
Then April 2013 happened. In 10 days, I've finally bought a car after what seemed like forever, I've met an incredible girl, I've picked my bible up and truly studied for the first time in a long time, I have a renewed interest in school, and am actually taking my future serious, instead of just as another day down the road.
The last few months have been looking up in general, but this one has really stood out for me. Hoping I can finish it strong and transition well into next month, and so on over time.

Side note for the people that read to keep up with my lifting and body transformation, I've hit a weight loss plateau at 285. Bumping up and down right around there, but gaining a ton of mass and strength, so I guess I'm ok with that for now. Planning on starting to do a cutting phase in may and see what happens there.

Thanks as always for reading, leave comments if you want, suggestions, anything really. Especially if it's suggestions on how to break that plateau!

No comments:

Post a Comment